We have a delicious announcement!
Drifting by Sarah Armstrong-Garner is now on our publishing schedule.
For those of you who have eagerly anticipated the next book in the Sinking trilogy, we are pleased to announce a tentative 2018 release date.
And now, an interview with the author herself.
- What are you most excited about Drifting’s release?
I am most excited about everyone getting to read how Jocelyn and Aidan are adapting to their ever-changing lives and finding out who they really are.
- What was the most difficult part about writing Drifting?
The most difficult part was allowing the story to change. When I sat down to write Drifting, I had an idea of how the story would end, but the characters and situations changed. Once I got out of their way, the story began to bleed onto the page.
- Can you give us a hint of what to expect in book two?
We all have a dark side.
- In Sinking, Jocelyn’s medallion was more significant than she could fathom. Are there any trinkets, devices, or jewelry we should look for in Drifting?
The medallion is still a huge part of Jocelyn’s story and everyone else’s. It still holds the key to everything.
- Are Jocelyn’s memories still missing in Drifting? Or does she remember everything about her life under the sea?
She remembers almost everything in Drifting, but parts of her past are still kept from her, and the only way for her to find them is to awaken a monster.
Thank you, Sarah, for joining us today. We cannot wait to release your next book!
And we cannot wait to share it with our fabulous readers.
~The L2L2 Publishing Team