Common by Laurie Lucking is our Valentine, and we think it should be yours too.
Common, Book One in the Tales of the Mystics, releases Wednesday, February 14th, and its launch party is the next day, Thursday, February 15th.
Anyone is welcome to come! It will be held online.
Join us to celebrate this stunning new debut and perhaps win a prize or two.
We also have quite the blog tour planned, beginning Monday, February 5th and ending Friday, February 16th.
If you want to know behind-the-scense teasers about Common, the author, and the publishing process, you don’t want to miss these posts by these incredible bloggers.
Blog Tour Schedule:
- Monday, February 5th, Extended Review of Common, Pam Halter, www.pamhalter.com
- Monday, February 5th, Interview with Laurie Lucking, Taylor Bennett, www.taylor–bennett.com
- Tuesday, February 6th, Visual Post, Nancy Moors, www.antrimcycle.com
- Tuesday, February 6th, Behind-the-Scenes Feature, Rae E, www.anewlookonbooks.com
- Wednesday, February 7th, Visual Post, J.M. Hackman, www.jmhackman.com
- Wednesday, February 7th, Guest Post: Author’s Journey, Kristen Stieffel, www.newauthors.wordpress.com
- Thursday, February 8th, Guest Post: “Writing for my Younger Self,” Laura A. Grace, www.unicornquester.com
- Friday, February 9th, Interview with Laurie Lucking, Jebraun Clifford, www.quillsandinkblotts.wordpress.com
- Friday, February 9th, Review of Common, Erica Hogan, www.booksaholic.wordpress.com
- Saturday, February 10th, Top 3 Post, Laurie Lucking, www.landsuncharted.com
- Sunday, February 11th, Behind-the-Scenes Feature: Laurie’s Writing Process, Liv Fisher, www.livkfisher.blogspot.com
- Sunday, February 11th, Review of Common and a Giveaway, Jebraun Clifford, www.jebraunclifford.com
- Monday, February 12th, Character Interview, Brenda Anderson, www.brendaandersonbooks.com
- Monday, February 12th, Visual Post, Jannette Fuller, www.jannettefuller.com
- Tuesday, February 13th, Interview with Laurie Lucking, KaLyn Cummins, www.authorkacummins.com
- Wednesday, February 14th, Release-Day Feature, Laurie Lucking, www.laurielucking.com
- Thursday, February 15th, Facebook Launch Party Feature, Michele Israel Harper, www.micheleisraelharper.com
- Friday, February 16th, Review of Common, Cathrine Bonham, www.dolphin18cb.wordpress.com
(The links to each blog post will be updated as they are posted.)
Ebook preorders for Common are now live. We cannot wait to hear what you think of our author’s book.
~The L2L2 Publishing Team
One person knows of the plot against the royal family and cares enough to try to stop it—the servant girl they banished.
Leah spends her days scrubbing floors, polishing silver, and meekly curtsying to nobility. Nothing distinguishes her from the other commoners serving at the palace, except her red hair.
And her secret friendship with Rafe, the Crown Prince of Imperia.
But Leah’s safe, ordinary world begins to splinter. Rafe’s parents announce his betrothal to a foreign princess, and she unearths a plot to overthrow the royal family. When she reports it without proof, her life shatters completely when the queen banishes her for treason.
Harbored by an unusual group of nuns, Leah must secure Rafe’s safety before it’s too late. But her quest reveals a villain far more sinister than an ambitious nobleman with his eye on the throne.
Can a common maidservant summon the courage to fight for her dearest friend?