We would love for you to join as we celebrate J.M. Hackman’s debut novel.
- Monday, May 15, Amy Brock McNew (www.amybrockmcnew.com) Visual Feature: “Spark! Into the World of J.M. Hackman”
- Tuesday, May 16, J.M. Hackman (www.jmhackman.com) Release-Day Feature: “What I Learned While Writing Spark“
- Wednesday, May 17, The Story Sanctuary (www.thestorysanctuary.com) Lovely Review of Spark
- Thursday, May 18, Michele Israel Harper (www.micheleisraelharper.com) “Five Reasons Why I Love Linneah” Facebook Launch Party Day!
- Friday, May 19, Kat Heckenbach (www.katheckenbach.com) Behind-the-Scenes Feature: “A Different Kind of Magic”
- Friday, May 19, Emilie Hendryx (eahendryx.blogspot.com) Double Feature: Author Chat
- Saturday, May 20, Jennifer Hallmark (www.writingpromptsthoughtsideas.wordpress.com) Interview with Author J.M. Hackman
- Sunday, May 21, Deanna Fugett (www.quillsandinkblotts.wordpress.com) Visual Post: “The Visual Feast of Spark“
- Monday, May 22, Laura Zimmerman (www.lauralzimmerman.wordpress.com) Review of Spark
- Tuesday, May 23, Laurie Lucking (www.landsuncharted.com) Behind-the-Scenes Feature: “The Evolution of Spark“
- Wednesday, May 24, Pam Halter (www.pamhalter.com) Interview “Blog Tour–Jill Hackman”
- Thursday, May 25, Laura A. Grace (www.pagesandhope.com) “Author Interview with Portal-Finding J.M. Hackman”
- Friday, May 26th, Ralene Burke (www.raleneburke.com) “Confessions of a Small-Town Mountain Girl”
- Friday, May 26, Jebraun Clifford (www.jebraunclifford.com) “8 More Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Facts about Spark and a Giveaway”
Also, don’t forget the Facebook launch party!
Beginning at 8 p.m. EST until 10 p.m. EST, this party is full of prizes, fun, and get-to-know-the-author events.
See you there!
Also, don’t miss Hackman’s Barnes & Noble book release and signing party in State College, Pennsylvania.
Also, for a very limited time, Spark’s ebook will be available at the reduced price of $2.99 instead of the regular $4.99 price. We hope you love it as much as we do!
~The L2L2 Publishing Team
“Please don’t ask me who I think I am. I’m Brenna the Firebrand, fulfiller of the First Prophecy. For better or for worse.”
Brenna James wants three things for her sixteenth birthday: to find her history notes before the test, to have her mother return from her business trip, and to stop creating fire with her bare hands.
Yeah, that’s so not happening. Unfortunately.
When Brenna learns her mother is missing in an alternate reality called Linneah, she travels through a portal to find her. Against her will. Who knew portals even existed? But Brenna’s arrival in Linneah begins the fulfillment of an ancient prophecy, including a royal murder and the theft of Linneah’s most powerful relic: the Sacred Veil.
Hold up. Can everything just slow down for a sec?
Unwilling yet left with no other choice, Brenna and her new friend Baldwin (Um, hello, Hottie!) pursue the thief into the dangerous woods of Silvastamen and beyond. Exactly what Brenna wanted to do for her sixteenth birthday. Exactly. When they spy an army marching toward Linneah, Brenna is horrified. Can she find the veil, save her mother, and warn Linneah in time?
And more importantly, why on earth doesn’t this alternity have Belgian waffles?