Ending Fear’s blog tour starts next week!
We have a wonderful line-up of varied posts that explore Deanna Fugett’s story world, The Gliding Lands.
Be sure to check them out here:
- Monday, July 10th, Jebraun Clifford, www.jebraunclifford.com, Visual Post: “16 Breathtaking Reasons to Love Ending Fear“
- Monday, July 10th, Dallen Clark, www.dthomasclark.com, “Interview with Deanna Fugett, Author of Ending Fear“
- Tuesday, July 11th, Liv Fisher, www.livkfisher.blogspot.com, “Ending Fear Blog Tour and Guest Post”
- Wednesday, July 12th, J.M. Hackman, www.jmhackman.com, “Guest Post by Deanna Fugett…and a Scavenger Hunt”
- Thursday, July 13th, Laura A. Grace, www.unicornquester.com, Coloring Book Feature: “Guest Post by Deanna Fugett”
- Thursday, July 13th, Grace Mullins, www.sheheartsfiction.wordpress.com, “Guest Post by Ending Fear Author, Deanna Fugett”
- Friday, July 14th, Jordan Sundholm, www.JustBJordan.com, Visual Post: “A Glimpse into Ending Fear’s World”
- Saturday, July 15th, Laurie Lucking, www.landsuncharted.com, “Top 3 Fears (by Special Guest Deanna Fugett)”
- Saturday, July 15th, H.L. Burke, www.hlburkeblog.com, Bonus Feature: “Random Interview Saturday!” (No Scavenger Hunt Clue)
- Sunday, July 16th, Michaela Weidinger, www.bakerkella.wordpress.com, Review: “Ending Fear + Scavenger Hunt”
- Monday, July 17th, Katie Donovan, www.fictionaficionadoblog.wordpress.com, “Author Interview: Deanna Fugett”
- Tuesday, July 18th, Deanna Fugett, www.quillsandinkblotts.wordpress.com, Release Day Feature: “Ending Fear QUOTES Blog Stop”
- Wednesday, July 19th, Laurin Boyle, www.laurinboyle.wordpress.com, Review: “Ending Fear by Deanna Fugett”
- Thursday, July 20th, Michele Israel Harper, www.micheleisraelharper.com, “Why I Love Ending Fear’s Coloring Book” and Online Launch Party Day!
- Friday, July 21st, Joy Corkery, www.joyfulantidotes.com, “Book Review: Ending Fear by Deanna Fugett” (No Scavenger Hunt Clue)
Ending Fear is now available for preorder, and we have gotten wonderful feedback from our advance readers regarding this gripping tale.
Preorder yours for $2.99 today!
~The L2L2 Publishing Team
Fourteen-year-old Fear learns she was a parachute baby, dumped over the edge of the Gliding Lands as an infant. Fascinated by the floating cities in the sky before, now she’s desperate for answers.
But a slave isn’t likely to get those answers.
When her abusive Downer family throws her from their hovel, Fear takes refuge with a family who shows her love for the first time. Surely they can’t be trusted. Years of abuse and molestation has taught her that.
Then her brother discovers where she’s hiding and tries to kidnap her. Fear will never let him touch her again. Her new family conceals her at The Fallen, a ranch that hides parachute babies from the Uppers who discarded them.
Just as she’s beginning to embrace yet another home, Fear’s new little sister, Happy, is kidnapped and taken to the Uppers’ temple harem. Fear must go against her namesake, find a working hoverpod, and journey to the dreaded Gliding Lands before the little girl’s innocence is ripped from her forever.
Can she save Happy in time?
And will she find answers to the burning question of why anyone would throw her away?