We are so thankful for each one of you! We wouldn’t have had such a successful launch without our readers, bloggers, and reviewers. Thank you for celebrating J.M. Hackman’s new release with us!
To wrap up Spark’s launch, we are giving away one paperback copy of Spark as a thank you to our social media followers.
Thank you again!
Be sure to check out any of the blog tour you may have missed. There are many wonderful articles and behind-the-scenes tidbits!
- Monday, May 15, Amy Brock McNew (www.amybrockmcnew.com) Visual Feature: “Spark! Into the World of J.M. Hackman”
- Tuesday, May 16, J.M. Hackman (www.jmhackman.com) Release-Day Feature: “What I Learned While Writing Spark“
- Wednesday, May 17, The Story Sanctuary (www.thestorysanctuary.com) Lovely Review of Spark
- Thursday, May 18, Michele Israel Harper (www.micheleisraelharper.com) “Five Reasons Why I Love Linneah” Facebook Launch Party Day!
- Friday, May 19, Kat Heckenbach (www.katheckenbach.com) Behind-the-Scenes Feature: “A Different Kind of Magic”
- Friday, May 19, Emilie Hendryx (eahendryx.blogspot.com) Double Feature: Author Chat
- Saturday, May 20, Jennifer Hallmark (www.writingpromptsthoughtsideas.wordpress.com) Interview with Author J.M. Hackman
- Sunday, May 21, Deanna Fugett (www.quillsandinkblotts.wordpress.com) Visual Post: “The Visual Feast of Spark“
- Monday, May 22, Laura Zimmerman (www.lauralzimmerman.wordpress.com) Review of Spark
- Tuesday, May 23, Laurie Lucking (www.landsuncharted.com) Behind-the-Scenes Feature: “The Evolution of Spark“
- Wednesday, May 24, Pam Halter (www.pamhalter.com) Interview “Blog Tour–Jill Hackman”
- Thursday, May 25, Laura A. Grace (www.pagesandhope.com) “Author Interview with Portal-Finding J.M. Hackman”
- Friday, May 26th, Ralene Burke (www.raleneburke.com) “Confessions of a Small-Town Mountain Girl”
- Friday, May 26, Jebraun Clifford (www.jebraunclifford.com) “8 More Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Facts about Spark and a Giveaway”
Also, Spark’s launch sale price of $2.99 ends this week. We hope you love this story as much as we do.
~The L2L2 Publishing Team
Cover art by Sara Helwe of Sara Helwe Digital Arts
Headshot Photography by Emilie Hendryx of E.A. Creative Photography