We want to offer a huge “Thank you!” to each person who participated in the release of The Final Paladin.
To each of our readers, bloggers, reviewers, cover reveal team, and social media sharers: We couldn’t have done this without you!
Thank you for making T.J. Akers’ release of The Final Paladin memorable.
We especially want to thank each of the bloggers who hosted a stop on our blog tour.
- Monday, November 6th, Visual Post of Five Points, New York, Liv K. Fisher, www.livkfisher.blogspot.com
- Monday, November 6th, Review of The Final Paladin, Gretchen Engel, www.newauthors.wordpress.com
- Tuesday, November 7th, Guest Post: “5 Lies People Believe About Poetry,” Kristen Stieffel, www.newauthors.wordpress.com
- Wednesday, November 8th, Interview with T.J. Akers, J.M. Hackman, www.jmhackman.com
- Wednesday, November 8th, “Barnyard Bullies & Biting Mustangs: Behind-the-Scenes Feature with Author T.J. Akers,” Jebraun Clifford, www.jebraunclifford.com
- Thursday, November 9th, Visual Post: “Knights, Knights, and More Knights!” Laura A. Grace, www.unicornquester.com
- Thursday, November 9th, Review of The Final Paladin, Laurie Lucking, www.landsuncharted.com
- Friday, November 10th, Behind-the-Scenes Feature, Steve Rzasa, www.steverzasa.com
- Saturday, November 11th, A Dive-in Review of The Final Paladin, Cathrine Bonham, www.dolphin18cb.wordpress.com
- Sunday, November 12th, Sneak Peek: The Final Paladin, Lisa Gefrides, www.lisagodfrees.com
- Monday, November 13th, Interview with T.J. Akers, Author of The Final Paladin, Bruce Weller, www.bruandmir.com
- Tuesday, November 14th, Release-Day Feature and Giveaway, T.J. Akers, www.tjakers.com (Release Day)
- Wednesday, November 15th, Authors and Their Four-Legged Friends, Jebraun Clifford, www.quillsandinkblotts.wordpress.com
- Thursday, November 16th, A Celebration of The Final Paladin, Michele Israel Harper, www.micheleisraelharper.com (Facebook Party Day)
- Friday, November 17th, Guest Post by T.J. Akers, Bokerah Brumley, www.superbokerah.com
We are thankful for each one of you!
To our readers: Have you read The Final Paladin yet? We would love to know what you think of it. Thank you for taking the time to read our books and support our authors. You’re the best!
~The L2L2 Publishing Team
P.S. What’s next for L2L2 Publishing? In the next couple of weeks, we will be revealing our full 2018 production schedule, the cover of Common by Laurie Lucking, and more details about new author Pam Halter and her high-adventure book, Fairyeater.
Happy Thanksgiving, L2L2 readers, authors, and team!
The Final Paladin
Life for Peg Bowman is rough in the infamous slums of Five Points, New York, but her brother’s murder changes everything.
Thrust into incredible worlds beyond any story she’s ever heard, Peg meets Sir Godfrey, an eleven-hundred-year-old knight from Charlemagne’s court, trainer of Paladins. He reveals to Peg her family’s ancient obligation to protect the Key of Apollyon, a relic of immense power. She is the last descendant of the Paladins and his only hope for keeping it safe.
When Godfrey confides her brother was murdered because of the Key, Peg rejects her calling and demands revenge, a luxury she can ill afford as otherworldly creatures seek her death to claim the Key’s power for themselves.
Can Godfrey and his faithful retinue—Chim the Hobgoblin, Rebecca the Jewish Maven and healer, and Jack the sometimes human and sometimes seven-foot Black Dog—keep her safe and convince her that her calling is worth pursuing? Or will she succumb to the Key’s lure and wield it for revenge?